Disqus is a global comment system that improves discussion on websites and connects conversations across the web. Many of the bloggers are installing Disqus comment form because the default comment form is not so beautiful and attracting one that's why some of them removing it Disqus. Here is the full procedure for how to remove all Disqus comments from your website.
How to remove my site's Disqus comments completely?
- Log in to your Disqus account
- Go to Admin>>Setting>>Advanced Tab.
- If you are running Disqus more than one website, keep notice that you choose the appropriate one before any action.
- Before deleting comments you have a choice to backup the Disqus comments if needed.
- At the bottom, Click on Delete Site and Comments
- Enter your password and click on Delete.
- Remove the code from your site when you installed Disqus.
- Done. After few minutes Disqus Will be uninstalled from your site.
Note : Deleting comments will removes all your Disqus comments and it can not be undone.