Here is how to Upgrade
- Firstly you have to find out your is upgradable to Windows 8. Check Windows 8 Minimum System Requirements and find whether your computer is meet the requirements pointed there. You can use the Windows Upgrade Assistant Tool will help to check the hardware compatibility.
- If your system is compatible, buy and download the windows 8 by entering payment info and following on-screen steps.
- After downloading the Windows 8 or Windows 8 Pro upgrade to your computer, Install the Windows 8 upgrade on your PC by following the rest of the steps.
- Finally Set Up the Windows 8 by following the on-screen steps which includes selecting colors, background and account picture.
After successfully completing these 4 steps windows will take you to the stylish new Windows 8 start screen.
More Info About Upgrading to Windows 8
- If your computer is running Windows 7, Windows 8 Consumer Preview, or Windows 8 Release Preview, your files, apps and setting will automatically transfer to Windows 8. Reinstalling of apps is needed is you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista or else.
- It is possible to upgrade from a 32-bit version for Windows to a 64-bit of Windows 8.
- You may need Windows 8 compatible touch screen with high level of response and precision, else some Windows 8 feature won't work